Tuesday 3 March 2020

Hanbury Publication

For the symposium I have been working on a physical publication that I can bring along to showcase some of my work in a mini portfolio style document. When creating this booklet I wanted to include a variety of my work in order to demonstrate some flexibility in my working style. Using the cover pages as a playful space helped to bring all of my work together quite nicely whilst also surmising the visual qualities that exist throughout my work. 

    

The pieces of work that I decided to include in the booklet where from a range of projects over the last 2 years at uni as well as a piece that I was commissioned to do recently. I decided not to include much text and instead provide links to both my Instagram and email where further information would be available. I also didn't want to distract too much from the images that I had included. I found organising my work into this document fun and a good way of gaining a better understanding of my practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presentation & Notes

Notes:  My practice and how it has evolved (Creative ethos) -        After really enjoying printmaking and illustration-based p...