Tuesday 3 March 2020

Exhibition - B.O.P Collective


The past weekend I had some of my prints up in an exhibition run by a peer at uni. The exhibition, 'B.O.P Collective', is a newly created space for both art and fashion. It is a very rounded event with merchandise for sale from a range of young, up and coming creatives looking to make their way onto the scene. It was really cool to see such a broad range of disciplines all housed within a single space and how well everything came together. Lots of music, dancing, clothes sales and a couple print sales - bonus! Getting my work up in an exhibition is such a confidence booster and really helps motivate me. This is something that I will be getting involved with again in the coming months as another event will be organised for the summer months. This is great because I will be able to continue my involvement with this exhibition following uni which will push me to continue making work and developing my practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presentation & Notes

Notes:  My practice and how it has evolved (Creative ethos) -        After really enjoying printmaking and illustration-based p...